- Physiscian Title: Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Reproductive Endocrinology/ Infertility
Dr. Donna E Prat is an American Board Certified Physician with more than 35 years of experience in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and Reproductive Endocrinology. Dr. Donna’s specializes in the treatment of infertility, sperm aspiration, PGD, PGS, genetic counseling, as well as evaluation and treatment of recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Physician Graduate of:
- Graduate from Rush University School of Medicine
- Completed specialty training in Obstetrics and Gynecology and sub specialty training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Dr.Donna received her MD from Rush university, Chicago in 1978 and post completion, she did her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology before pursuing a Clinical Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, 1986.She also received her “Certificate of Completion”(Medical Management Program) from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Keenan-Flagler Business School, 1997.
- Physician Medical Boards: American Board certification by American board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physician Fellowships: 1984-1986 Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, section of Reproductive Endocrinology, Chicago IL
- Physician Author:
1. Pratt D, Diamond F, Yen H Bieniarz J, Burd L: Fetal stress and non-stress test: An analysis and comparison of their ability to identify fetal outcome. Obstet Gyne, 1979; 54: 419-423.
2. Pratt D, Bieber E, Barnes, Shangold G, Vignovic E, Scheiber J: Transvaginal intratubal insemination by tactile sensation: A preliminary report. Fertil Steril, 1991; 56:984-986.
3. Pratt D, Vignovic E, Holt JA, Schumacher GFB, Correlation of cervicoviginal fluid volume with serum estradiol levels and total follicular volume during human gonadotropin stimulation. JARGE, 1992; 9:14-18.
- Physician Languages Spoken: English, Arabic (Basic)