Доктор наук, DEA, DU (Франция), АББ (США)
Physician Graduate of:
- Medical Degree from Cairo University, Egypt
- Master Degree, Pierre et Marie Curie University, France
- University Diploma, Rene Descarte University, France
Physician Medical Boards:
- Member of the American Association for Reproductive Medicine
- American Board Certification in Human Embryology
Languages Spoken: English, Arabic and French
Dr. Hosny started her career in UAE in Tawam Hospital as IVF physician and later moved to USA and worked at the University of California, Davis for a period of one year, additionally she also worked in KSA, Maternity and Child Hospital as IVF Specialist, then returned to the UAE where she joined many private IVF Centers in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Al Ain before joining HealthPlus.
Dr. Hosny graduated with honors from Cairo University in 1990 and was awarded her master’s degree in Obstetrics & Gynecology in 1995. Continuing her studies in France, she was awarded a diploma in Infertility from the Paris 5 University, a Certificate in Human Reproduction from Paris 11 University, a diploma in Biology from Paris 7 University and finally, a master’s degree in Reproductive Physiology from Paris 6 University.