Dr. Sumalatha has experience in managing high risk pregnancies and providing care for women in both Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
She manages clinics for women with medical problems in pregnancy e.g.: Diabetes and hypertension in pregnancy, multiple pregnancy and fetal growth restriction.
She also has experience in managing busy delivery suite and provides care for women with complex obstetric problems in addition to performing instrumental vaginal deliveries, twin deliveries and caesarean sections.
Years of Experience: 10 years
- 1993 - MBBS
- 1998 - MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- 2008 - MRCOG, UK
- 2012 - RCOG, ATSM Advanced Labour
- 2012 - RCOG, ATSM,
- Advanced Antenatal Practice, UK
- 2013 – RCOG,
- ATSM in Fetal Medicine, UK
- 2013 - Certificate of completion of training
- 2014 - Consultant in Obstetrics &
- Gynaecology,Corniche Hospital, UAE
- Member of RCOG
Languages Spoken: English & Telugu