Dr. Amira Kamalo has long experience in looking after pregnant ladies in normal and high risk pregnancies.
She is experienced in managing high risk pregnancy complicated by high blood pressure, diabetes, medical problems, poorly growing fetus and twin pregnancy, performing ultrasound in pregnancy and in gynaecological problems.
She has good experience in conducting normal vaginal delivery, basic and advanced life support and dealing with obstetric emergencies, instrumental vaginal deliveries and caesarean sections.
She also does assessments and treatments of gynaecological problem and in methods of contraception’s.
Years of Experience: 28 years
- MBCHB – Alexandria - Egypt 1989
- Diploma in Ob.&Gyn - Egypt 1994
- Membership of Royal College of
- Obstetrics & gynecology - London 2005
- Diploma in Ob.&Gyn ultrasounds 2017.
- Fellowship of Royal college of Ob. &Gyn. London 2018
- MRCOG 2005
- Member of AEPU 2014
- Member of IHI 2015
- FRCOG 2018
Languages Spoken: English & Arabic