Dr. Nageena looks after medical problems in pregnancy such as diabetes, thyroid disorders and heart conditions.
Her experience includes the care of complications such as SLE or other connective tissue disorders and inflammatory bowel disease, obstetric cholestasis and acute fatty liver during pregnancy.
She is known for specialized care considering disease dynamics with the altered physiology of pregnancy, medication management and empowering patients with the knowledge to make informed decisions.
Years of Experience: 22 years
- Bsc Medical Sciences (Anatomy)
- Gold Medalist MBBS
- Best Graduate MBBS
- Honors in Physiology & Pharmacology
- Member of International Society of Obstetric Medicine
- Member of North American Society of Obstetric Medicine
- Member of International Society of Hypertension in Pregnancy
Languages Spoken: English