Dr. Saleema Wani is Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Chair of the Academic Affairs Department. She obtained her MBBS & Doctor of Medicine (MD) Degree from India.
Dr. Wani has practiced obstetrics and gynaecology at Corniche Hospital for the last 27 years. Her areas of clinical expertise include high-risk pregnancy conditions and prenatal diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. During her work at Corniche, Dr. Wani managed medically and/or surgically a large number of pregnant women with high risk pregnancies and placental abnormalities. She is well known for her patient centred care.
Years of Experience: 27 years
- MBBS, 1978
- MRCOG, United Kingdom 1982
- FRCOG, United Kingdom 1994
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, United Kingdom
- Love and Bailey Prize in Surgery, London 1982
- Educator of the Year Award, Corniche Hospital, 2009
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi & Arabic