Consultant Knee Surgeon
· Director of International Knee & Joint Centre - Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates.
· Highly recognized worldwide for his contributions to the field of knee arthroscopy, meniscal surgery and knee ligament reconstruction.
· Invented many implants & wrote books / articles in the field.
· Over 30 years of experience in practice
· Middle East and UAE experience; 18 years
Education & Training:
· BS – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· MD – Stanford University School Of Medicine, Stanford CA
· Resident Training – Combined Harvard Orthopedic Program
· Qualifications: American Board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in knee surgery
Former Chief, Sports Medicine Division, Orthopedic Surgery, Brigham Women’s Hospital,
Instructor in Orthopedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
· Adjunct Professor – Harvard Medical School
· Esteemed international teacher
· Former Medical Director of Abu Dhabi Knee & Sports Medicine Centre.
· Developed multiple specialized techniques and instruments currently used by orthopedic
surgeon’s world wide
· Authored over 48 abstracts, book chapters and scientific articles